lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

A person to be admired.


   



Our job, profession is a very important issue. So it modelled our life in every topics of it.
Have we an example who has been able balanced life and work with vital concerns?


Una persona para ser admirada.

Nuestro trabajo, la profesión es muy importante. Tanto que modela nuestra vida en casi todos los aspectos de ella.
¿Tenemos referentes que han podido equilibrar su trabajo, su profesión con sus inquietudes vitales?



         I have known him for ages. Perhaps I was fourteen when I met him first time. He was our neighbor in my parent’s apartment in Vilassar de Mar.
         I remember he was frank and friendly. And, the most important, he explained us very interesting things about how to do in life to get a healthy happiness. I thanked him he spoke to me as an adult, unless I was a teenager. He was very empathetic. His job was a office manager in Caixa Catalunya bank.
         Since I was married I haven’t kept in touch with him. However I have seen him sometimes when I visit my parents some weekends in the summer.
         One day my father told me he had changed his job. I didn’t understand what he had made. That bank was an assure company for working there for ages. He went to work to an ethical Bank.
Things and situations have changed. That finance company is nowadays in a deeply economic crisis. A lot of workers have been fired out. He had enough courage to change for his idealism. Currently he’s working hardly in his new job and, the most important, he is actually happy to do what he is doing.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario